WHAT DO THE TERMS PRECLEAR AND AUDITOR MEAN?
A preclear is someone who is receiving Scientology or Dianetics auditing on their way to becoming Clear. Through auditing, they are finding out more about themselves and life.
An auditor is a person trained and qualified to better individuals through Scientology counseling. Auditor is defined as “one who listens,” from the Latin audire, meaning “to hear or listen.” An auditor applies standard technology of Dianetics and Scientology to preclears to help them locate areas of spiritual distress, find out things about themselves and improve their condition.
- Background and Basic Principles
- Scientology Beliefs
- Scientology Founder
- What Scientology Does for the Individual
- Scientology and Dianetics Books
- Scientology and Dianetics Training Services
Scientology and Dianetics Auditing
- What is auditing?
- What is the difference between the two Scientology paths of auditing and training?
- Do all Church staff participate in auditing and training?
- What do the terms preclear and auditor mean?
- What is the E-Meter and how does it work?
- Why does one have to wait six weeks to participate in auditing if one has been habitually using drugs?
- Will taking antibiotics prevent me from participating in auditing?
- Is it okay to take any sort of drugs when you are in Scientology?
- What is the Purification Rundown?
- How many hours a day can one participate in auditing?
- Has the technology of auditing changed since the early days of Scientology?
- What will I get out of auditing?
- Does auditing really work in all cases?
- What can auditing cure?
- Can one go exterior in auditing?
- Are auditors governed by a code of conduct?
- Is information divulged during auditing sessions always kept confidential?
- Operating Thetan
- Scientology Ministers
- Inside a Church of Scientology
- Scientology Attitudes and Practices
- Scientology and Other Practices
- The Organization of Scientology
- Church Management
- Religious Technology Center
- What is Church of Spiritual Technology?
- Church Funding
- Scientology in Society